Monday, March 31, 2008

Did you know....


...that Copper is a major electric conductor making it a great tool for those involved in energy based healing. Copper is said to combat lethargy, passivity, restlessness, excitability, and non-acceptance of ones self. It is also said to bring luck in recovering lost property.

How about that?!!

p.s. My sister-in-law just started a blog about dealing with nut allergies. Her 2 year old son (my nephew) has a severe peanut/treenut allergy and she's sharing what she's learning. If you have a nut allergy child, or know one, or just want to be informed, please check her out: http://nutallergymom.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

The Nature Nut said...

Wow that's so interesting about copper! I will go to bed a little smarter tonight. Thanks for sharing :o)