Monday, April 20, 2009

Pics pics pics...

This post will be full-o-pics! I'm still sewing, and I made a few fun projects. We've also finished up the nursery, and are ready for baby! I'm currently 36 weeks and off bedrest, so I can go to the fabric store on my own. Hooray!

Let's start with projects. First is my quilted placemat project, from the Sewing Republic. HERE is the link. They have a ton of cute project ideas over there, and I love that there is a video to help. So here's how my quilted placemat turned out:


Next up, a reversable shoulder bag from Lula Louise! I'm not sure I did it right, but it turned out just fine. There weren't any pics to help, so I did have to rip some seams and start over, but I did figure it out eventually. I decided on a magnetic snap closure so my junk doesnt fall out all over. Here it is... You can tell I LOVE my new fabric:


Of course, burp cloths continue but you don't need to see those. How about instead I show you some pics of the nursery?!! Here you go! We're happy with how it has turned out. It's super cozy and enjoyable to be in there. If you look closely, you can see prints from fellow Etsy folks- like Valentina Designs, Natasha Wescoat, and Nut and Bee. Now all we need is the baby!

No comments: