Friday, May 1, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy

Hello! I'm just feeling all warm and fuzzy today, and thought I'd share. It's a sunny spring day, and more importantly, it's MAY!!! And that means baby is coming soon. My due date is May 16, so I know we'll meet him or her very soon. I cannot wait. I promise to post some pics when the time comes.

In the meantime... I'm working on a scrap quilt. Its fun to just put together various combinations of fabrics, without a lot of planning involved. CrazyMomQuilts proposed a one-a-day-quilt-along, and I'm going to try to keep up (though I'm not much of an official joiner). We'll see how it goes. But I am so enjoying sewing scraps together. It's a lot like collage. So here are some pics:



I do plan to make baby shoes next. I just need to find a thicker fabric for the soles, since I don't want to use leather. I was thinking denim, and I believe I have a pair of jean shorts in storage and I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing jean shorts (they're SHORT) this summer!!

And why not throw in some cute pics of the boys. Henry is enjoying the sunshine, and Jack recently let me put a mouse on his head. We joke that he has no personal boundaries, and you can do pretty much whatever you want to him. He sat there with the mouse on his head for quite a while while we laughed and laughed....



Hope you're enjoying a warm and fuzzy day, too!!!

No comments: