Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
A little bird's nest, lovingly created by a mama bird in our yard.


They say that Mothers are the holiest beings of all -- so be sure to thank your mom for all she's done for you. If your mom isn't with us anymore, or you don't have a good relationship with her... you can still thank her in your mind for raising you, teaching you to tie your shoes, or any small kindness she showed you. You'll get some serious karmic rewards!!

Here's my mama. Isn't she pretty?!
It's my first mother's day, so my thoughtful husband let me sleep in until 7:30 (!) this morning. I feel like a million bucks. When I wandered downstairs, I found them happily playing together. What else could a mom want?!
Then I had my favorite tea (Italian Bergamot) with my favorite local honey.
Outside I was greeted by my lovely columbine that were given to me by my mom, who has taught me all I know about gardening. (thanks, mom!)
Thanks to all moms, who so generously give their love and support.

No comments: