Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank You's all around town

A great big thank you to Gary at Livonia Yoga Center for displaying some of my artwork in his windows. Gary has been one of my biggest fans and promoters. There's going to be a fun event coming soon to LYC, including a labyrinth walk. I'll keep you posted.


And thanks to Brian (and Tony!) and all the good folks at Red Lotus, who also give me and my work big love. They have a brand new gorgeous studio in Rochester - Grand Opening on Friday June 25 and Saturday June 26!  Check out their amazing gigantic space, take a yoga class, get a massage, have some of their delish tea. Oh, and you can check out the super-sized painting I did just for them!! (Here it is, but it's cooler in person.)
I sure will miss my beloved yoga family here in Michigan.  I've found a sangha that is more supportive and wise than I could have ever imagined. I'll be lucky to find folks half as wonderful in our new home, South Carolina.  But that won't stop me from looking!

No comments: