Monday, July 26, 2010

SALE! SALE! SALE!

Guess what?  There's a SALE going on in my shop!!  This week only!  ALL ITEMS are 25% off!  (Sorry, I'm really excited!)  www.lindsaysatchell.etsy.com

We are getting ready to officially move down to South Carolina, so "everything must go", as they say.  My prints and cards and journals want to get out into the world. They want to see your yoga room, your meditation space, your friend's house...

I will be closing up shop starting August 1st for a few weeks. So if you want to get in on the sale, don't delay!  Stock up on cards for your pals. Or your yoga teacher! Yes, please give your yoga teacher a nice gift, even some kind words would do. He or She is working so hard to bring you a beautiful tradition that is changing your life.

Also, there are some great jewelry pieces on sale in my other shop- www.lindsaykristine.etsy.com. Check it out.

Thanks, y'all!!  My customers are the best!!

No comments: