Sunday, November 27, 2011

Art Every Day- Day 27

We were going to go to the zoo, but we ended up at the pet store instead. The goldfish were jam-packed in their tank, swimming around like crazy! The colors were too good to ignore. I played a bit with some filters and processing in Photoshop to get these images. I love the high-contrast look on the left, and the "shrink wrapped" filter on the right made me laugh and cringe at the same time. I always tell my students that good art creates a reaction- good or bad... but never indifferent.

And I couldn't resist sharing a photo of these gorgeous eggs.  I love eggs fresh from the farm, especially when they are varying sizes, shapes and colors. Look at that blue egg up front!  Have you ever tried local farm eggs? I was shocked how bright the yolks are and how rich the eggs taste.

Don't forget to like my post about the sticker give-away... I'll enter you in the drawing!!  www.facebook.com/lindsaysatchelldesigns

No comments: