Friday, April 27, 2012

Growing Things

Well hello there! 
 Guess who is 9 months old? This lil squirt.  I keep feeding him and he keeps growing. 
I don't have much of a garden this year - vegetable or otherwise. I did relocate some Lantanas and added some Vincas (The Grumpy Gardener's advice) for color. And a friend had some Big Boy and Brandywine seedlings, so those are growing happy in the Carolina sunshine. But that's it. This mama has learned when to say enough. And I know that someday I'll have time to get out in the dirt again. 

In the meantime, I'm collecting houseplants! Check out these airplants from Augury on Etsy. 
And one "volunteer" plant out in the backyard - evidence of my son's box of beans he likes to dig in. There's a beanstalk growing! Let's see how big it gets before it succumbs to toddler stomping or husband weed-wacking. 
Happy Gardening to those of you who are getting dirty this season!!


No comments: