Monday, May 28, 2012

I'll make a note of that

I love a good 3 day weekend. We made it to the zoo for a fun visit and had a lot of firsts - A's first carousal ride, his first mini train ride, and the first time F was actually able to see the animals!  And I had my eye on all of the gorgeous and unusual plants they have there. The Riverbanks Zoo is connected to a Botanical Garden that is super lovely. Look at these pretty plants:

Today we had A's best girl over for a pool party. The best part was the shaving cream on the slide to make it go fast. Then they danced in the rain.

And I've been working on a project for a client that I'm really excited to share... but not yet. Here's a teaser!

I've also been getting to know my new iPhone 4S. Siri is a very helpful gal, and we're on first-name basis now. I told her I like her name and she replied, "I'll make a note of that."  Okay...

And by the way - this is my 200th post!  Yikes!

No comments: