Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bluebird Video

Finally!  I have been trying to finish this for months. I started last spring, and then the summer got away from me. Then we found out we were moving, then the move overtook everything and we're just now getting settled.

Then yesterday, I was browsing around the interwebs and found this lovely blog, Falling Ladies, and saw her fun videos. And I thought, "Hey! Whatever happened to that Bluebird Painting video I was working on months ago?!  You know, the one where I took video of the whole process of painting and drawing it?" You've seen the end result:

So I put a few finishing touches on, and here you go.  Almost perfect, except for some audio issues at the end. Oh well... Wabi sabi, my friend. Perfection in Imperfection.  Enjoy!

 Bluebird YouTube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGxgYt4FHs&feature=plcp

No comments: