Saturday, October 6, 2012

Instagram Me


I know I'm late to the party, but I just joined Instagram. I was against it for a long time because overuse of filters annoys me. It seems so false and I don't like things that aren't genuine. Plus it lowers appreciation for true photographic skill and technique.

However... I am really working on being less judgmental and accepting things I don't like. It's the Buddhist in me, striving for equanimity.

So I started an account under the name lindsaysatchellart. I don't know how to invite you, yet. But I'm active. Does anyone else use it? Got any tips??

2 comments:

aimee said...

hey lindsay! you can follow anyone you want there (like twitter) unless someone has a private account. come & find me! (i'm artsyville) :))

Lindsay Satchell said...

Thanks, Aimee!! Love all your colorful pics!