Sunday, October 14, 2012

Inspired


Last night my husband and I went to some galleries here in Asheville. The River Arts District is a fabulous collection of studios and galleries with a few breweries and restaurants thrown in for good measure. I was so inspired to see new work and artists working in their studios... so much that I finally finished unpacking my own studio and got to work on a new piece!

Big News... for the first time ever, I'm selling an original yoga painting in my shop! This painting has never offered been as a print, though it is reproduced in the yoga 5-pack variety notecards.  It's from the very first year that I started painting them, in 2002. Back then I used the name "elle" to sign my work because I was still developing as an artist and hadn't yet found my voice. It's matted in white and ready to put in an 8x10 frame. Isn't she lovely?
Head on over to my shop and take a look. Wouldn't you love to own an original? 


No comments: