Monday, January 28, 2013

Things as they are

First things first - I promised to show you the latest drawing as it developed, so here it is! I'm starting to think these would benefit from being larger in size. Right now they're only about 8x12 or so. But there are two more to finish the first series, then I'll share a pic of the group when it's all done. 


Next, I wanted to share a picture of the iPhone case I had made with my "BREATHE" image on it. It reminds me to stop and breathe better when I see it, and hopefully it reminds others when I chat on my phone. If you're interested, they're available in my shop. But I only have a few, so it's a limited offering! Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/121829384/breathe-yoga-iphone-4-hard-case


iPhone case on a pretty new scarf I found at my favorite antiques/vintage store.
Next post I will share some of the commissions I've been working on. They've been a great opportunity to practice since I can't do physical asana right now. I fell down the stairs 2 weeks ago and apparently cracked a rib. Ouch. So no yoga for me for a bit, which is so frustrating. But I've been here before, and attachment to practicing yoga is still attachment. Better to try and feel some santosha, or contentment, with things as they are.

No comments: